INTRODUCTION TO THE LIBRARYThe Library will develop and expand as a collection of essays on central topics specially commissioned for this catalogue, translations of key articles from regional languages and Japanese into English, and "reprints" of older or hard-to-access articles of enduring value. We welcome suggestions for articles to be included.
- Ceramic Kiln Lineages in Mainland Southeast Asia, by Don Hein
- Introduction to Jars in the Life of Ethnic Groups in the Central Highlands of Vietnam, by Luu Hung
- Ceramic Kiln Sites in the Songkhram River Basin, by Walailak Songsiri
- Divers in Ayutthaya, by Bob Retka
- In Search of Ceramics in Vietnam, by Louise Allison Cort
- Khmer Stoneware Ceramics, by Louise Allison Cort
- Field Note: Dating of the Koh Kong Shipwreck, by Nancy Beavan