If you are already registered, please log in here to submit comments to Field Notes.
HTTP://SEASIANCERAMICS.ASIA.SI.EDU FIELD NOTES
1. CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION IN FIELD NOTES
The Smithsonian Institution ("Smithsonian") does not claim ownership of content you submit or make available for inclusion in the Field Notes at http://SEAsianCeramics.asia.si.edu (the "Website"). However, with respect to content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Website ("Contributions"), you grant the Smithsonian the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
- With respect to Contributions you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Website, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Contributions on the Website solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific section to which such Contributions were submitted or made available. The Smithsonian reserves the right to use your Contributions, Name, and Affiliation if provided once you post information on the Website. Your comments and information may become part of the Smithsonian's permanent object records.
- The Smithsonian reserves the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Contributions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Contributions into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
- "Publicly accessible" areas of the Website are those areas of the http://SEAsianCeramics.asia.si.edu website that are intended by the Smithsonian to be available to the general public for the purpose of submitting notes and commentary on the content available on the Website .
2. CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SMITHSONIAN
By submitting ideas, suggestions, comments, and/or research Contributions to the Website through its Field Notes function, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) the Smithsonian is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) the Smithsonian shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) the Smithsonian may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) the Smithsonian accepts your Contributions without any obligation of the Smithsonian to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Smithsonian under any circumstances.
- The Smithsonian is not responsible for verifying any of the Contributions to the Website, including their accuracy, reliability or compliance with copyright and other laws, nor for monitoring or verifying the identity of any participant who posts comments to the Website.
- Contributions posted to the Website are the opinions of the respective author(s) and not of the Smithsonian. The Smithsonian does not endorse any of the Contributions made to the Website.